Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Family Update!

Wow! It has been quite a while since I have added a post and quite a few things have changed. We bought a house in Braselton, GA right after we got married and have settled in nicely. Andrew has started 3rd grade and we are proud to say that he is in an advanced Math class this year! We took a family beach trip in June and while we were there found out that we are pregnant!! We have since found out that the baby is a boy and we have decided to name him Austin Joseph Tavares. His expected due date is February 22, 2010. We are all so very excited to welcome him into our crazy family. We will be going next week for our 20 week appt. where they check for any major complications so keep us in your prayers for that visit. So far though we have gotten nothing but wonderful news from the doctor. Austin is measuring right on target and his heartbeat is good and strong. We will post an update after our appt. next Wednesday

Andrew is SO excited about his baby brother on the way!!



6 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Wooo hooo! There he is, our little cookie! Andrew is so proud and will be a wonderful big brother! I can't wait to meet Austin in person!...hugs...Mom

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Page...I'm so excited for you and your family...and now Andrew will have a Little Bro to protect and play with...Andrew and Austin you and Kevin will now have the A Team to complete your wonderful life...
I was just looking at your wedding video and you won't beleive this but little great grand daughter wore that same dress as your flower girl to her Mama and Daddy's wedding last month and they had the same colors as you and Kevin and the same cake with the red roses on top...
May you have a great PG and remember to take it easy girl..after all your baking a man there so made it a good one...I'm so glad you came by...May you have a great day girl and I'm be back to check up on you and your family...God bless...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Kathysue said...

Hi Page, Just look at how happy Andrew looks, and look at the little peanut,Austin. I am so happy for your family. Kathysue

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what a blessing. It is so amazing to see the pictures and watch them grow. Andrew is such a cutie and he looks so proud. I know you are so excited about Austin. Congratulations. Hugs, Marty

Pat said...

Hi Page,
It is such a pleasure to be able to share this pregnancy and the joy that this little guy is going to bring to your family and especially to your mother. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of this wonderul miracle. Austin is going to have lots of "Grandmothers"! Take care Page, say hi to that wonderful son of yours Andrew.
Sincerely,
Pat

Kat said...

Hi Page! Congratulations! I did not know you had a blog. What an exciting way to share with your friends and family. Andrew is such a doll, and he looks so proud - just love his shirt. And that little baby is so precious, what a cute little sprout! I just know that your mom is beside herself! Congratulations again. Pat is right, this baby is going to have ALOT of grandmas (or at the very least, fairy godmothers) Hugs, Kat