Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Nights of Lights and Family Pictures

This past weekend we took our annual family trip to the Night of Lights at Lake Lanier Islands. We had so much fun! Andrew loved all of the light displays, especially the Sponge Bob ones. After the lights we stopped at "Santa's Workshop" for some hot chocolate and a funnel cake, YUM! After that we went over the the giant fire pit they have and roasted marshmallows for Smores. While we were there Andrew picked out an ornament for Austin (so sweet) to go on our tree. After that we piled up in the car and headed back home. One the way home I realized that this was going to be the last year that we ever do this as a family of three again. I cannot believe that this time next year we will have a 10 month old doing all of these things with us! The next day we woke up bright and early to get our pictures taken for our Christmas cards. I know it is not even close to Kevin and Andrew's idea of a good time but they were both very cooperative and we walked away with some wonderful family photos! Here again I realized that this will be our last family Christmas card with only the three of us! I just can't believe it!!!Overall we had an awesome weekend filled with family activities. We are all VERY excited for this weekend though!! We are going to go to a Christmas tree farm for the first time and cut down our very own Christmas tree!!

I was trying to zip my jacket and quickly realized that
that was not going to happen cause my belly had out
grown it :)
Andrew chowin down on his funnel cake!
I think this picture is adorable!

Awww he still loves me even after all these years :)
Andrew toasting his marshmallow for his Smore
Our Christmas card picture this year!
I love this one of us! Andrew is so proud :)
It's not often that Kevin and I take a good picture together but I think this one is one of our best.
The most handsome boy in the world!

2 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Awwwww! You all look so cute! It looks like you had fun at Nights of Lights! And I love your new family pictures! Yes, next year we'll have Austin! I love how excitd Andrew is to be a big brother! I can't wait to get my hands on the little guy myself!...hugs...Mom

Sarah said...

Page, these photos are adorable. I'm glad you posted them so we could all see your sweet family. Hugs and happiness to each of you! ~ Sarah